|Catalog Number||Size||Price (USD)||Shopping Cart|
|SC00A1-PTEC||500,000 Cells||$829.00||Buy Now | Add to Cart|
|SC00B1-500||500 ml||$175.00||Buy Now | Add to Cart|
Just Thaw, Culture and Grow!
Human mesenchymal stem cell-derived proximal tubule epithelial cells are specifically designed to provide studies for kidney disease and toxicities. Additional options for in-vitro testing of drug to drug candidate toxicities with well characterized proximal tubule epithelial cells will help enhance efficiency of drug discovery and improve the predictability of drug efficacy and toxicity screens.
Image: Human Renal Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cells stained with CD-13 (green) and DAPI (Nuclei-blue).
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells are differentiated into Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cells and cryopreserved.
- CD13 Positive and Aquaporin-1 Positive
- High passage- able to pass 5-10 passages
- Expands in Low Serum, Complete Medium (Cat. No. SC00B1)
- Able to grow in low oxygen (1% O2)