Sensitive, Specific and Cost Effective
BDNF is found in neurons of the central nervous system. It is expressed predominantly in hippocampus, cortex, and synapses of the basal forebrain.
The RayBio® Human BDNF ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human, primate and rat BDNF in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and urine.
Image: BDNF Standard Curve
Suggested Application: Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range; Validation of Antibody Array Results.
· Pre-Coated 96-Well Strip Microplate
· Wash Buffer
· Stop Solution
· Assay Diluent(s)
· Lyophilized Standard
· Biotinylated Detection Antibody
· Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
· TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required:
· Distilled or deionized water
· Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μl to 1 ml volumes
· Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
· 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
· Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
· Absorbent paper
· Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
· Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 μl of standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
3. Add 100 μl of prepared biotin antibody to each well. Incubate 1 h at RT.
4. Add 100 μl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 45 min at RT.
5. Add 100 μl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 30 min at RT.
6. Add 50 μl of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.