Sensitive, Specific and Cost Effective
Neurotrophin-3 or NT-3 is a protein growth factor which has activity on certain neurons of the peripheral and central nervous system; it helps to support the survival and differentiation of existing neurons, and encourages the growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. Image: BDNF Standard Curve
Image: NT-3 Standard Curve
Suggested Application: Quantitative Protein Detection; Establishing Normal Range; Validation of Antibody Array Results.
· Pre-Coated 96-Well Strip Microplate
· Wash Buffer
· Stop Solution
· Assay Diluent(s)
· Lyophilized Standard
· Biotinylated Detection Antibody
· Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
· TMB One-Step Substrate
Other Materials Required:
· Distilled or deionized water
· Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μl to 1 ml volumes
· Adjustable 1-25 ml pipettes for reagent preparation
· 100 ml and 1 liter graduated cylinders
· Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
· Absorbent paper
· Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
· Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
2. Add 100 μl of standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4°C.
3. Add 100 μl of prepared biotin antibody to each well. Incubate 1 h at RT.
4. Add 100 μl of prepared Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 45 min at RT.
5. Add 100 μl of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 30 min at RT.
6. Add 50 μl of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.