Quantibody® T-helper cell Cytokine Arrays
Array for Cytokines Secreted from Activated T-helper Cells
Antibody Arrays Designed to Measure Cytokine Release from T helper cells (Th cells),a sub-group of lymphocytes.
Each 75mm x 25mm glass slide is spotted with 16 identical antibody arrays (also called “subarrays”). Within each subarray, the capture antibodies along with controls are spotted in quadruplicate. The slide comes with a 16-well removable gasket and chamber assembly that allows for simultaneous processing of up to 16 samples per slide. To achieve even higher throughput, 4 slides can be nested into a tray which matches a standard microplate, allowing for automated processing of 64 arrays simultaneously. The latest automated liquid handling work stations can accommodate several trays at once, allowing hundreds of samples to be processed per day.
Quantibody® is an array-based multiplex ELISA system for simultaneous quantitative measurement of multiple cytokines, growth factors, proteases, soluble receptors, and other proteins in a wide variety of sample types. Quantibody® combines the high specificity and sensitivity of ELISA with the high throughput of the glass chip-based array.
With this platform, only 50 µl of sample is needed for quantification of up to 40 proteins in quadruplicate, making this array 80 times more efficient than traditional ELISA. Comparison of Antibody Array Platforms.
Image: Cytokines in Th-1 and 2 Array
More Data: Detect up to 40 cytokine concentrations in a single array
- Less sample: Requires as little as 50 μ l of valuable sample
- Save time: Get the results the same day (approx. 4-hour processing time)
- High throughput: Hundreds of samples can be processed by one technician in a single day.
- Affordable and cost effective (Less than $0.8 per data point)
- Diverse sample types: serum, plasma, BAL, CSF, conditione d media and other body fluid.
- High sensitivity: Similar or better detection sensitivity as ELISA
- High specificity and system reproducibility
- Flexibility: User can choose own panels from over 300 target proteins
- Signal stability: The fluorescence signal on slides can retain for years
- Simplicity: Q-Analyzer software for 1 step data computation.
|Quantibody® Human Th1/Th2 Cytokine Array Q1-10||QAH-TH-1-1||Glass Slide Antibody Array||H||SE||10 Cytokine-1-8 Samples||$269|
|Quantibody® Human Th1/Th2 Cytokine Array Q1-10+||QAH-TH-1-2||Glass Slide Antibody Array||H||SE||10 Cytokine-16-22 Samples||$465|
|Quantibody® Human Th1/Th2 Cytokine Array Q1-10++||QAH-TH-1-4||Glass Slide Antibody Array||H||SE||10 Cytokine-32-50 Samples||$845|
|Quantibody® Q-Analyzer Software for Q1||QAH-TH-1-SW||Software||H||SE||CD||$199|
|Quantibody® Human Th17 Cytokine Array Q1-20||QAH-TH17-1-1||Glass Slide Antibody Array||H||SE||20 Cytokine-1-8 Samples||$518|
|Quantibody® Human Th17 Cytokine Array Q1-20+||QAH-TH17-1-2||Glass Slide Antibody Array||H||SE||20 Cytokine-16-22 Samples||$945|
|Quantibody® Human Th17 Cytokine Array Q1-20++||QAH-TH17-1-4||Glass Slide Antibody Array||H||SE||20 Cytokine-32-50 Samples||$1,699|
|Quantibody® Q-Analyzer Software for Q1||QAH-TH-17-SW||Software||H||SE||CD||$305|