|Catalog Number||Size||Price (USD)||Shopping Cart|
|HMP104||500,000+ Cells - Frozen||$789.00||Buy Now | Add to Cart|
|HMP104-T25||500,000+ Cells - T25 flask||$799.00||Buy Now | Add to Cart|
Human brain microvascular pericytes have many functions including a critical role in the formation and function of the blood-brain barrier, regulation of angiogenses, survival of endothelial cells and phagocytosis of cellular debris.
Human Brain Microvascular Perictyes were isolated from normal human brain cortical tissue. Puromycin resistance HBMVPCs are shipped at passage 3 on dry ice in a vial or in proliferating culture with a confluency of >90 %.. Pericyte-Growth medium containing 5% fetal bovine serum and growth supplement is recommended for culture. Cells have an average additional population doubling levels >12 when cultured.
Image: Human Brain Pericytes cultured with AlphaBioCoat (AC001)
- Pericyte Growth Media - PGB001: Growth Media designed for perictye growth. Contains the following two components: 495 ml of DMEM (high glucose) and 5 ml of Pericyte-Growth supplement.
- Smooth Coat Solution – SC300: Biocompatible complex of extracellular matrix binding solution OR
- AlphaBioCoat Solution – AC001: Premium Smooth Coat Solution. Biocompatible complex of extracellular matrix binding solution with growth factors. Ideal for culturing cells from frozen.
- Cell Detachment Solution – ADF001: Contains protease and collagenase activities in an isotonic, phosphate buffer solution with EDTA to detach primary cells and cell lines
- 1X Phosphate Buffer Solution - PBS300