|Catalog Number||Size||Price (USD)||Shopping Cart|
|PR27016-2||2 ug||$108.00||Buy Now | Add to Cart|
|PR27016-10||10 ug||$205.00||Buy Now | Add to Cart|
The heparin-binding growth factors are angiogenic agents in vivo and are potent mitogens for a variety of cell types in vitro. there are differences in the tissue distribution and concentration of these 2 growth factors.
Image: FGF-2 protein structure and sequence
1. A polyvinyl alcohol core coil containing basic fibroblast growth factor evaluated in rabbits with aneurysms induced by elastase. Neurosurgery 2007 Jul;61(1):160-6
2. Effects of laser irradiation on the release of basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), and receptor of IGF-1 (IGFBP3) from gingival fibroblasts. Lasers Med Sci 2007 Jul 10;
3. Strategies for promoting anti-seizure effects of hippocampal fetal cells grafted into the hippocampus of rats exhibiting chronic temporal lobe epilepsy. Neurobiol Dis 2007 May 23;
4. Novel inhibitor for fibroblast growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase. Bioorg Med Chem Lett 2007 Jun 26;
5. A nuclear export sequence located on a beta -strand in fibroblast growth factor-1. J Biol Chem 2007 Jul 6;
6. Modulation of allograft incorporation by continuous infusion of growth factors over a prolonged duration in vivo. Bone 2007 Jun 7.
Stem Cell Research Reagents -Stem cell research reagents Categories