HALO® in vitro Cell Based Assays
Designed for Lympho-Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cell
HALO® assays are non -subjective, instrument based and quantitatve. They give you the ability to measure intracellular ATP (iATP) to determine viability, functionality, proliferation, cytoxicity and cell number. All of which are proportional to iATP. Results are fast, easy to determine and cost effective.
HALO® Assays for Human Lympho-Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cell Research.
- For all human lympho-hematopoietic research applications.
- Detect and measure proliferation of human stem and progenitor cells.
- Measure and compare proliferation status and/or potential between human tissues and cell populations.
- High-throughput Hemotoxicity screening.
- Experimental transplantation models.
- Effects of growth factors and/or cytokines. In vivo to in vitro assays. Gene targeting assays.
Human Cell Populations Detected using HALO®-96
Note: No growth factors: Add growth factors/cytokines of choice.