A peptide for delivering small molecules into Neurons and other cells. MP Biomedical is the manufacturer of Penetratin-1
Penetratin 1 Delivers
- siRNA to a broad range of cells even primary neurons
- Peptides into the nucleus and cytoplasm of cells
- Pharmacologically active substances into cultured cells
- Disrupt gene activity using ASOs and PNAs Block receptors in the cell nucleus
- Block receptors in the cell nucleus
Penetratin™ Technology Overview
Patented Cell Penetrating Peptide
Neuromics has partnered with MP Biomedical, manufacturer of Penetratin™ 1, to offer this peptide to our customers because of its ability to deliver small molecules into Neurons. A recent paper published by Carol Troy and colleagues demonstrate a very high transfection efficiency for Penetratin 1 in primary neurons and corresponding knockdown of proteins targeted.
Thomas J. Davidson, Sivan Harel, Valerie A. Arboleda, Giselle F. Prunell, Michael L. Shelanski, Lloyd A. Greene, and Carol M. Troy (2004). Highly efficient small interfering RNA delivery to primary mammalian neurons induces MicroRNA-like effects before mRNA degradation. J Neurosci. 24, 10040-6.
|Penetratin 1||CP51101||500 ugs||$759|