Neuromics' 2013-2014 Newsletters
December 2014 News
Best of Cell Based Assay Solutions/Publications
In this newletter we feature select "best of the best" from 2014 regarding our Cell Based Assay Solutions. We would like to thank our partners, collaborators and friends for their excellent work.
1) Motor Neurons Kits-GFP Labeled-Potent and Easy to Culture Mouse Motor Neurons-Intro. Special-only $299/1,000,000 cells. Check out the Video of Mouse Motor Neurons in Action!
2) Stressed Selected Stem Cells-They Survive to Thrive
Images: (A) Clusters of stress-selected cells are positive for SSEA-3, a pluripotency marker. Following blockage of non-specific binding, cultures were incubated with a Alexa Fluor-conjugated SSEA-3 monoclonal antibody (MC-631-AF 488; BioVision, catalog number 3068-25T) at 10 ml/ml overnight. (B)SSEA-3 positive cells within cell clusters together with propidium iodide. Red cells are non-viable. SSEA-3 is specific to embryonic stem cells; MSCs were negative for SSEA-3.
3) ELISA Kits and Antibody Arrays-High Performance Single, Multiplexed Arrays and Single Target ELISAs
1) Neurite Outgrowth Assays-featured several of our Neuron Markers: Serena Quarta, Bastian E. Baeumer, Nadja Scherbakov1, Manfred Andratsch, Stefan Rose-John, Georg Dechant3, Christine E. Bandtlow, and Michaela Kress: Peripheral Nerve Regeneration and NGF-Dependent Neurite Outgrowth of Adult Sensory Neurons Converge on STAT3 Phosphorylation Downstream of Neuropoietic Cytokine Receptor gp130. The Journal of Neuroscience, 24 September 2014, 34(39): 13222-13233; doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.1209-13.2014.
2) Gene Expression Analysis-Y. Xiang, T. Liu, H. Yang, F. Gao, H. Xiang, A. Manyande, Y. Tian and X. Tian. NRG1-ErbB signalling promotes microglia activation contributing to incision-induced mechanical allodynia. Article first published online: 27 AUG 2014. DOI: 10.1002/ejp.590. © 2014 European Pain Federation - EFIC®...The targeting or scramble control siRNA was mixed with transfection reagent i-Fect™ (Neuromics, Minneapolis, MN, USA) in a ratio of 1:5 (W : V) (Luo et al., 2005; Chen et al., 2010) at a final concentration of 0.4 μg/μL right prior to it injection (2 μg, twice a day in a 12-h interval)....
3) 3-D Cell Based Assay Solutions-Thuy V. Nguyen,Marianne Sleiman,Timothy Moriarty,William G. Herrick,Shelly R. Peyton. Sorafenib resistance and JNK signaling in carcinoma during extracellular matrix stiffening. Publication: Biomaterials. Elsevier. 13 April 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biomaterials.2014.03.058......mixtures were defined as either “basement membrane” composed of 46% human collagen IV (Neuromics, Edina, MN), 46% human fibronectin (EMD Millipore, Billerica, MA), and 8% mouse laminin...
We wish you a strong finish to 2014.
CEO&Ownerfirstname.lastname@example.org or 612-801-1007
December 2014 News
|November News 2014||October 2014 News|
|September 2014 News||August 2014 News|
|July 2014 News||June 2014 News|
|April 2014 News||March 2014 News|
|February 2014 News||January News 2014|
|December News 2013||STEMEZ(TM) hNP1 Human Neural Progenitors and hN2 Primary Neurons Differentiation and Expression|
G-protein Coupled Receptor Expression Patterns. This information was presented by Dr. Steve Stice and his team and the 2008 Neuroscience Conference.
|RNAi Gene Silencing|