UCB Derived hMSC and MSCGro Presentation
Capabilities and Competitive Advantages
- Suitable for a variety of basic research and drug discovery studies of self-renewal and differentiation.
- Expandable through 12+ passages (~ 50 population doublings) and maintain strong growth with slowly decreasing growth rates at later passages.
- Can be differentiated into chondrocytes, adipocytes and osteoblasts under appropriate culture conditions
MSCGroTM growth and differentiation media competitive advantages:
- MSC growth rate/cell recovery Lonza, InVitrogen, Stem Cell Technologies, ScienCell & ZenBio media.
- MSC quality/potency (Lumenesc™). Lonza, InVitrogen and Stem Cell Technologies media.
- Vastly improved real time stability. Medium function unaffected by freezing.
- Out-performs competitors at both reduced & ambient O2 Supports self-renewal of human, rat & mouse MSCs
- Also supports primary cultures: fibroblasts (human & rat); rat cardiomyocytes & possibly hepatocytes
- Provided complete & ready to use as is.
|Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (hMSCs)
hMSCs Derived from Umbilical Cord Blood
hMPro™ Human Mesenchymal Progenitors (hMPCs)
MSCGro™ Mesenchymal Stem Cell Media -Proven and Potent Culture Growth and Differentiation Media for Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs)
Stem Cell Research Reagents-Stem Cell Research Reagents Categories
Cells and Cell Based Assay Reagents- Cells, Biolumonics Kits, Media, 3-D Scaffolds and Related Reagents Designed to Optimize Cell Based Assays