WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AFTER OCT 31st
This antibody was produced from a hybridoma resulting from the fusion of a mouse myeloma with B cells obtained from a mouse immunized with white matter of corpus callosum from bovine brain (1). Oligodendrocytes are myelinating cells in the central nervous system (CNS) that form the myelin sheath of axons to support rapid nerve conduction. Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 is an antigen on the surface of oligodendrocyte progenitors (2, 3). It has been commonly used as the earliest recognized marker specific for the oligodendroglial lineage (4 - 9).
1. Sommer, I. and M. Schachner (1981) Dev. Biol. 83:311.
2. Schachner, M. et al. (1981) Dev. Biol. 83:328.
3. Bansal, R. et al. (1989) J. Neurosci. Res. 24:548.
4. Bansal, R. and S.E. Pfeiffer (1989) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 86:6181.
5. Gard, A. et al. (1995) Dev. Biol. 167:596.
6. Reynolds, R. and R. Hardy (1997) J. Neurosci. Res. 47:455.
7. Ono, K. et al. (1997) J. Neurosci. Res. 48:212.
8. Pang, Y. et al. (2000) J. Neurosci. Res. 62:510.
9. Cai, Z. et al. (2001) Brain Res. 898:126.
- Product ReviewsNeuromics has a conjugated antibody for oligodendrocytes that is unavailable anywhere else and works really well. Very pleased with the product and have already ordered it a few times. Edit: This antibody is available from Miltenyi now. They both behave comparably.Matthew Smith - Apr 24, 2018 - Rating: 5.0I use their O4-PE antibody for flow and it works really well, I'm very pleased with the product and haven't found anything nearly as good from other manufacturers. Product Name: Oligodendrocyte Marker 04 Phycoerythrin (Clone 04), Mouse – (Cat# FC15013) http://bit.ly/1bGhVSS Organization: Johns Hopkins UniversityMatthew Smith - May 13, 2016 - Rating: 5.0Although the counter did not work for our applications, application specialists were very thorough, helpful, and patient with us. Product Name: Oligodendrocyte Marker O4-Phycoerythrin Labeled (Cat# FC15013), http://bit.ly/1bGhVSS Organization: Johns Hopkins UniversityAmanda - Oct 31, 2013 - Rating: 4.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products
Name Catalog # Size CNP RA22120 100 ul CNP/CNPase MO22144 100 ul CNPase CH23013 100 ul Mash1 GT15216 100 ug Mash1 MO15048 100 ug MOG GT15141 100 ug NOGO Receptor GT15154 100 ug Olig1 RA14141 100 ul Olig2 GT15132 100 ug Olig2 RA25081 100 ul Oligodendrocyte Marker O1 MO15001 50 ug Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 MO15002 50 ug PDGF R Alpha/CD140A GT15150 100 ug