GDNF, Neurturin, Artemin, and Persephin are distant members of the TGF-beta superfamily that function as neurotrophic factors. Their bioactivities are mediated by a receptor complex composed of the non-ligand-binding signaling subunit (c-Ret receptor tyrosine kinase) and one of four ligand binding subunits designated GFR alpha-1 through 4, which are cysteine-rich glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked cell surface proteins.
- Product ReviewsReceived the product the day after I ordered it! Product name: GDNF Receptor Alpha 1 antibody, goat CAT#GT15004 Product Name: GDNF Receptor Alpha 1, Goat – (Cat#GT15004) http://bit.ly/1FCxJC7 Organization: Mount Sinai Medical SchoolLaura - May 22, 2017 - Rating: 5.0Good experience - shipping was a little off but that was due to an error by FedEx. Will absolutely be ordering from you again ! Product Name: GDNF Receptor Alpha 1, Goat – (Cat# GT15004) http://bit.ly/1FCxJC7 Organization: Columbia UniversityTaylor Brown - Sep 11, 2015 - Rating: 4.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Lina Vasiliauskaite. (2016). Embryonic Functions of Reprogramming Mutants MIWI2, MILI and DNMT3L Influence Adult Male Germline Maintenance. Dissertation submitted to the Combined Faculties for the Natural Sciences and for Mathematics of the Ruperto-Carola University of Heidelberg, Germany for the degree of Doctor of Natural Sciences.
- Han Pin Pui and Yumiko Saga. (2017). Gonocytes-to-spermatogonia transition initiates prior to birth in murine testes and it requires FGF signaling. Mechanisms of Development. Volume 144, Part B, April 2017, Pages 125–139. doi: 10.1016/j.mod.2017.03.002
- Adrianna Kalous, Peregrine B. Osborne, Janet R. Keast. (2009). Spinal cord compression injury in adult rats initiates changes in dorsal horn remodeling that may correlate with development of neuropathic pain. The Journal of Comparative Neurology. Volume 513 Issue 6, Pages 668 - 684. doi: 10.1002/cne.21986
- Erika K. Lippoldt, Russell R. Elmes, Daniel D. McCoy, Wendy M. Knowlton, and David D. McKemy. (2013). Artemin, a Glial Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Family Member, Induces TRPM8-Dependent Cold Pain The Journal of Neuroscience, 24 July 2013, 33(30):12543-12552; doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.5765-12.2013
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products