Nucleostemin is a protein found in the nucleoli of embryonic stem cells, adult CNS stem cells, primitive cells in the bone marrow and cancer cells. It is not in the differentiated cells of most adult tissues. It has been suggested to play a role in controlling the cell-cycle progression in stem cells and cancer cells.
- Product ReviewsI like your product, goat anti-nucleostemin antibody, we have used this antibody to test many kinds of stem cells isolated from human, rabbit, rat and mice. We also used the anti-nucleostemin antibody from other companies, but your product is the best (a little bit expensive). I'll continue to use this antibody in my research work. Product Name Nucleostemin – (Cat# GT15050) http://bit.ly/1zwg6BP Organization: University of PittsburghJianying - Nov 14, 2014 - Rating: 5.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Torre, O.M., Mroz, V., Benitez, A.R.M. et al. (2019) Neonatal annulus fibrosus regeneration occurs via recruitment and proliferation of Scleraxis-lineage cells. npj Regen Med 4, 23 doi:10.1038/s41536-019-0085-4
- Feng Liu, Hongyao Xu, and He Huang. (2019). A Novel Kartogenin-Platelet-Rich Plasma Gel Enhances Chondrogenesis of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells in vitro and Promotes Wounded Meniscus Healing in vivo. Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 10:201. doi: 10.1186/s13287-019-1214-x
- Chenglin Sang, Xuecheng Cao, Fangjing Chen, Xuekang Yang, and Yongxian Zhang. (2016). Differential Characterization of Two Kinds of Stem Cells Isolated from Rabbit Nucleus Pulposus and Annulus Fibrosus. Stem Cells International, doi: 10.1155/2016/828325
- Xiaokui Lv, Qianping Guo, Fengxuan Han, Chunyang Chen, Christopher Ling, Weiguo Chen and Bin Li. (2016). Electrospun Poly(l-lactide)/Poly(ethylene glycol) Scaffolds Seeded with Human Amniotic Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Urethral Epithelium Repair. Int. J. Mol. Sci., 17(8), 1262; doi: 10.3390/ijms17081262
- Lei Zhang, MD, PhD, Shuo Chen, MD, PhD, Peng Chang, MD, PhD, Nirong Bao, MD, Chao Yang, MD, Yufan Ti, MD, Liwu Zhou, MD, PhD and Jianning Zhao, MD, PhD. (2016). Harmful Effects of Leukocyte-Rich Platelet-Rich Plasma on Rabbit Tendon Stem Cells In Vitro. Am J Sports Med, doi: 10.1177/0363546516644718
- He Huang, Shukui Wang, Jianchao Gui, Haiqi Shen. (2016). A study to identify and characterize the stem/progenitor cell in rabbit meniscus. Cytotechnology: Incorporating Methods in Cell Science. International Journal of Cell Culture and Biotechnology, ISSN: 0920-9069 (Print) 1573-0778 (Online)
- Zhe Ding and He Huang. (2015). Mesenchymal stem cells in rabbit meniscus and bone marrow exhibit a similar feature but a heterogeneous multi-differentiation potential: superiority of meniscus as a cell source for meniscus repair. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 16:65. doi: 10.1186/s12891-015-0511-8
- Zhang J, Wang JH-C. (2013). The Effects of Mechanical Loading on Tendons - An In Vivo and In Vitro Model Study. PLoS ONE, 8(8): e71740. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0071740
- Haruhiko Shugo, Takako Ooshio, Masako Naito, Kazuhito Naka, Takayuki Hoshii, Yuko Tadokoro, Teruyuki Muraguchi, Akira Tamase, Noriyuki Uema, Taro Yamashita, Yasunari Nakamoto, Toshio Suda, Shuichi Kaneko, and Atsushi Hirao. (2012). Nucleostemin in Injury-Induced Liver Regeneration. Stem Cells and Development, doi: 10.1089/scd.2011.0725
- Jianying Zhang, Tiffany Pan, Hee-Jeong Im, Freddie H Fu and James HC Wang. (2011). Differential properties of human ACL and MCL stem cells may be responsible for their differential healing capacity. Differential properties of human ACL and MCL stem cells may be responsible for their differential healing capacity. BMC Medicine 2011, 9:68. doi: 10.1186/1741-7015-9-68
- Jianying Zhang and James H-C. Wang. (2010). Characterization of differential properties of rabbit tendon stem cells and tenocytes. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 11:10. doi: 10.1186/1471-2474-11-10
- Tetsuro Tamaki, Yoshinori Okada, Yoshiyasu Uchiyama, Kayoko Tono, Maki Masuda, Masahiro Nitta, Akio Hoshi, Akira Akatsuka. (2008). Skeletal Muscle–Derived CD34+/45- and CD34-/45- Stem Cells Are Situated Hierarchically Upstream of Pax7+.Cells. Stem Cells and Development, 17(4): 653-668. doi: 10.1089/scd.2008.0070
- J. KLIMA, J. MOTLIK1, H.-J. GABIUS, K. SMETANA, JR. (2007). Phenotypic Characterization of Porcine Interfollicular Keratinocytes Separated by Elutriation: a Technical Note. Folia Biologica.
- Kevin Chen, Rebecca A. Henry, Stephanie M. Hughes, and Bronwen Connor. (2007). Creating a neurogenic environment: The role of BDNF and FGF2. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, doi: 10.1016/j.mcn.2007.06.004
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products