WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE AFTER OCT 31st
Nestin is a protein expressed in neural crest cells, CNS neural stems cells, as well as a few non-neural cell types in the embryo, including cells within the pancreatic islets of Langerhans and the limb bud. Nestin is an intermediate filament-associated protein, and contributes to the cytoskeleton.
- Product ReviewsI recommend this product Product Name: Nestin – (Cat# MO15012) Organization: Georgia State UniversityJie Xu - Jan 11, 2013 - Rating: 5.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Shuibing Chen, Ting Zhou, Lei Tan, and Qishengin Zhang. (2020). Compounds and Compositions for Inhibition and Elimination of Zika Infection and Uses for Same. United States Patent Application 20200102320
- Lorenz Studer and Jason Tchieu. (2020). Stem Cell-Derived Astrocytes, Methods of Making and Methods of Use. United States Patent Application 20200024574
- Vivian W. Lau Simon R. Platt Harrison E. Grace Emily W. Baker Franklin D. West. (2018). Human iNPC therapy leads to improvement in functional neurologic outcomes in a pig ischemic stroke model. Brain and Behavior. 18 April 2018 https://doi.org/10.1002/brb3.972
- Aldo Pourchet, Aram S. Modrek, Dimitris G. Placantonakis, Ian Mohr and Angus C. Wilson. (2017). Modeling HSV-1 Latency in Human Embryonic Stem Cell-Derived Neurons. Pathogens, 6(2), 24; doi: 10.3390/pathogens6020024
- Reuven Edri, Yakey Yaffe, Michael J. Ziller, Naresh Mutukula, Rotem Volkman, Eyal David, Jasmine Jacob-Hirsch, Hagar Malcov, Carmit Levy, Gideon Rechavi, Irit Gat-Viks, Alexander Meissner & Yechiel Elkabetz. (2015). Analysing human neural stem cell ontogeny by consecutive isolation of Notch active neural progenitors. Nature Communications 6, Article number: 6500. doi: 10.1038/ncomms7500
- N. L. Boyd, S. K. Dhara, R. Rekaya, E. A. Godbey, K. Hasneen, R. R. Rao, F. D. West III, B. A. Gerwe, S. L. Stice. (2007). BMP4 Promotes Formation of Primitive Vascular Networks in Human Embryonic Stem Cell–Derived Embryoid Bodies. Exp Biol Med, vol. 232 no. 6 833-843.
- J. Simon Lunn, Crystal Pacut, Emily Stern, Stacey A. Sakowski, J. Matthew Velke, Sue O'Shea, Eva L. Feldman. (2012). Intraspinal transplantation of neurogenin-expressing stem cells generates spinal cord neural progenitors. Neurobiology of Disease, Volume 46, Issue 1, April 2012, Pages 59–68. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2011.12.044
- A. Young, D.W. Machacek, S.K. Dhara, P.R. MacLeish, M. Benveniste, M.C. Dodla, C.D. Sturkie and S.L. Stice. (2011). Ion channels and ionotrophic receptors in a human embryonic stem cell derived neural progenitors. Neuroscience, doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2011.04.039
- Mariano Guardia Clausi, Laura A Pasquini, Eduardo F Soto and Juana M Pasquini. (2010). Apotransferrin-induced recovery after hypoxic/ischaemic injury on myelination. ASN NEURO, 2(5):art:e00048. doi: 10.1042/AN20100020
- Sujoy K. Dhara, Kowser Hasneen, David W. Machacek, Nolan L. Boyd, Raj R. Rao, Steven L. Stice. (2008). Human neural progenitor cells derived from embryonic stem cells in feeder-free cultures. Differentiation, 76 (5) , 454–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2007.00256.x
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products