We are pleased to announce the addition of Sleeping Beauty TransposonTM Systems courtesy of our Friends at B-MoGen Biotechnologies. This robust system represents a fast, potent and cost effective method for integrating reporter genes into the stem/primary cells or cell lines of your choosing.
- Simple-"Cut and Paste" Integration and Editing. Check out our Sleeping Beauty Transposon System Users Manual
- Potent-100% Stable with No Off target effects with the safest transposon insertion profile.
- Fast- Transfect with our transposase + Sleeping Beauty TransposonTM Reporter Series Vectors.
- Cost Effective- Starting at $329
Neuromics' Sleeping Beauty vectors come with different promoters and reporters, ready for co-transfection with our Sleeping Beauty transposase expression vectors.
Our SBT Reporter Series vectors come ready for easy reporter gene transfer and stable reporter gene expression in your target cells. Our MCS (Multiple Cloning Site) SBT series vectors are an affordable way to generate your own custom Sleeping Beauty transposon vectors. Clone and ligate your desired gene into an MCS ready SBT vector to put your gene of interest into your cells.
- Cytomegalovirus Promoters
Cytomegalovirus Promoter boasts high levels of gene expression in most mammalian cells, especially in neurons and embryonic stem cells.
- EF-1 Alpha Promoter
The EF-1 Alpha promoter provides a stable, high-level of expression in most all mammalian cells. A great promoter to create brightly fluorescing cells and robust drug resistant cell lines.
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Promoter
Phosphoglycerate Kinase promoter controls a steady level of constitutive gene expression across a wide variety of stem cells, neurons, and epithelial cells.
- EFS Promoter
The elongation factor 1α short, EFS, promoter is the miniaturized version of EF1α promoter. This makes it an ideal promoter when keeping your plasmids small is necessary for viable transfection into difficult cells.
- Ubiquitin C Promoter
The Ubiquitin C promoter is a staple choice for generating transgenic cell lines with stable consistent expression across a wide variety of mammalian species.
- Sleeping Beauty Transposase Expression Vectors