P7C3-A20 is a neuroprotective and proneurogenic agent impacting NAMPT stimulation (1). It has been shown to display neuroprotection and promotes endogenous reparative functions after traumatic brain injury (TBI) (2). P7C3-A20 has been shown to repair the blood-brain barrier, arrests chronic neurodegeneration and restores cognition one year after TBI in a mouse model (3). In a hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy model, P7C3-A20 displays neuroprotective qualities (4). In rat models, P7C3-A20 inhibits neuroinflammation and guards retinal ganglion cells from optic nerve crush (5).
1) PM LoCoco et al. Elife 2017 6:e29626
2) MO Blaya et al. J. Neurotrauma. 2014 31:476
3) E Vazquez-Rosa et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2020 117:27667
4) J Bai et al. Neuroscience 2020 441:197
5) H Oku et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 2017 58:4877
- Product Reviews
- Product Publications
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products