Many biological processes such as apoptosis, inflammation, angiogenesis, immune response and migration often accompany changes of cytokines, growth factors and related protein expression levels.
We are pleased to provide our customers ELISA Kits and Antibody Arrays. These are designed to accurately determine these changes. You now have many options for the either the qualitative, semi-quantitative or quantitative measurement of protein expression. From single antibody pair ELISAs to multiplexed arrays.
These antibody arrays allow a much broader view of protein activity than can be obtained with single-target ELISAs and Western blots. Moreover, antibody array screening improves the chances for discovering key factors, disease mechanisms or biomarkers related to cytokine signaling.
ELISA Kit Features:
- Strip plate format minimizes waste
- Complete kit includes all necessary reagents
- Highly sensitive and specific
- Reproducible and reliable
- Optimized for serum, plasma, urine and cell culture medium
- Hundreds of choices
ELISA Kit Research Applications:
- Detection of quantitative protein levels in biological fluids
- Validation of antibody array results
- Validation of biomarker discovery studies