Ready-to-use Strep-Tactin coated 8-well strips provide the power of our Strep-tag system in a solid-phase, multi-well format for convenient assays and high throughput screenings of biomolecules tagged with Strep-tag II. The strips are supplied framed in sets of 12, resulting in a 96-well configuration compatible with standard multichannel pipettes and automated plate washers and plate readers.
- Product Reviews
- Product Publications
- Neeti Ananthaswamy, et al. (2019). A Sequestered Fusion Peptide in the Structure of an HIV-1 Transmitted Founder Envelope Trimer. Nature Communications, 10:873. doi: 10.1038/s41467-019-08825-7
- Francisco Romero Pastrana, et al. (2017). A Lactococcus lactis Expression Vector Set with Multiple Affinity Tags to Facilitate Isolation and Direct Labeling of Heterologous Secreted Proteins. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 101, 8139–8149. doi: 10.1007/s00253-017-8524-x
- Gleyder Roman-Sosa, et al. (2016). Analysis of the Humoral Immune Response Against the Envelope Glycoprotein Gc of Schmallenberg Virus Reveals a Domain Located At the Amino Terminus Targeted by mAbs with Neutralizing Activity. Journal of General Virology, 97(3). doi: 10.1099/jgv.0.000377
- Wadad Al Salmi, et al. (2015). A New Approach to Produce HIV-1 Envelope Trimers. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 290(32), 19780-19795. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M115.656611
- Wolfgang J. Ernst, et al. (2001). Expanding Baculovirus Surface Display. European Journal of Biochemistry, 267(13), 4033-4039. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-1327.2000.01439.x
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products