Carcinoma associated fibroblasts (CAFs) have recently been implicated in important aspects of epithelial solid tumor biology such as neoplastic progression, tumor growth, angiogenesis, and metastasis. Human Pancreatic CAFs are isolated from human pancreas tumor tissue. Cells are grown in T75 tissue culture flasks. Prior to shipping, cells at passage 1 are detached from flasks and immediately cryo-preserved in vials. Each vial contains at least 1,000,000 cells.
Human Pancreatic CAFs can be used for the assay of cell-cell interaction, adhesion, PCR, Western blot, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescent flow cytometry, or generating cell derivatives for desired research applications. Cells can be expanded for 3-5 passages.
Cells are prepared and manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 certified environment and ISO 5 cleanroom.
- Product Reviews
- Product Publications
- Hao-Chien Hung, Chang-Gung, Tsui-Lien Mao, Ming-Huei Fan, Guan-Zhi Huang, and Chao-Lien Liu. (2023). Enhancement of Tumorigenicity, Spheroid Niche, and Drug Resistance of Pancreatic Cancer Cells in Three-Dimensional Culture System. Research Square. doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-2889040/v1
- Georgia Papaparaskeva, Maria Louca, Chrysovalantis Voutouri, Eugenia Tanasa, Triantafyllos Stylianopoulos, and Theodora Krasia-Christoforou. (2020). Amalgamated Fiber/Hydrogel Composites Based on Semi-Interpenetrating Polymer Networks and Electrospun Nanocomposite Fibrous Mats. European Polymer Journal, 140:110041. doi: 10.1016/j.eurpolymj.2020.110041
- Aleksandra Adamska, Alice Domenichini, Emily Capone, Verena Damiani, Begum Gokcen Akkaya, Kenneth J. Linton, Pierluigi Di Sebastiano, Xi Chen, Adam B. Keeton, Veronica Ramirez-Alcantara, Yulia Maxuitenko, Gary A. Piazza, Vicenzo De Laurenzi, Gianluca Sala, and Marco Falasca. (2019). Pharmacological Inhibition of ABCC3 Slows Tumour Progression in Animal Models of Pancreatic Cancer. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research, 38:312. doi: 10.1186/s13046-019-1308-7
- Andreas Stylianou, Vasiliki Gkretsi, Maria Louca, Lefteris C. Zacharia, and Triantafyllos Stylianopoulos (2019). Collagen content and extracellular matrix cause cytoskeletal remodelling in pancreatic fibroblasts. J. R. Soc. Interface 16: 20190226. http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rsif.2019.0226
- Stylianou, Andreas & Gkretsi, Vasiliki & Stylianopoulos, Triantafyllos. (2018). Transforming growth factor-β modulates pancreatic cancer associated fibroblasts cell shape, stiffness and invasion. Biochimica et biophysica acta. 1862. 10.1016/j.bbagen.2018.02.009.
- Zenobia D'Costa, Keaton Jones, Abul Azad, Ruud van Stiphout, Su Y Lim, Ana L Gomes, Paul Kinchesh, Sean C Smart, W. Gillies McKenna, Francesca M Buffa, Owen J. Sansom, Ruth J. Muschel, Eric O'Neill and Emmanouil Fokas. (2017). Gemcitabine-induced TIMP1 attenuates therapy response and promotes tumor growth and liver metastasis in pancreatic cancer. doi: 10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-16-2833
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products
Name Catalog # Size Human Breast CAFs CAF116 1,000,000 cells Human Bronchial CAFs CAF111 1,000,000 Cells Human Colon Fibroblast Cells HCF001 500,000 cells Human Colorectal Tumor CAFs CAF115 1,000,000 cells Human Kidney CAFs CAF110 1,000,000 Cells Human Liver CAFs CAF113 1,000,000 Cells Human Lung Adenocarcinoma CAFs CAF117 1,000,000 cells Human Lung Fibroblast Cells HLF001 500,000 Cells Human Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma CAFs CAF117S 1,000,000 Cells Human Metastatic Ovarian CAFs CAF114 1,000,000 Cells Human Ovarian CAFs CAF112 1,000,000 Cells Human Pancreatic Fibroblast Cells HPF001 500,000 Cells Human Prostate CAFs CAF119 1,000,000 Cells Immortalized Human Colorectal Tumor CAFs CAF115-IM 1,000,000 cells Immortalized Human Lung Adenocarcinoma CAFs CAF117-IM 1,000,000 cells Immortalized Human Pancreatic CAFs CAF118-IM 1,000,000 cells Insulin Secreting Human Fibroblast Pancreatic Islet Cells HPF002 500,00 Cells