Human β-Tubulin 3 is a 50,432 dalton structural protein (450 amino acid) expressed in neurons of the PNS and CNS. It contributes to microtubule stability in neuronal cell bodies and axons, and plays a role in axonal transport.
- Product ReviewsGood antibody! Product Name: Tuj 1, Chicken – (Cat# CH23005) Good for neuronal staining. Bright and specific.Liang Shi - May 03, 2018 - Rating: 5.0Easy to use, straightforward ordering interface.. Quick delivery time. Product came as advertised. Product Name: Tuj1, Chicken – (Cat# CH23005) http://bit.ly/1F3bLcg Organization: New York Stem Cell FoundationCarmen - Feb 03, 2015 - Rating: 4.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Doris Lam, Heather A. Enright, Jose Cadena, Sandra K. G. Peters, Ana Paula Sales, Joanne J. Osburn, David A. Soscia, Kristen S. Kulp, Elizabeth K. Wheeler & Nicholas O. Fischer (2019). Tissue-specific extracellular matrix accelerates the formation of neural networks and communities in a neuron-glia co-culture on a multi-electrode array. Scientific Reportsvolume 9, Article number: 4159. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-40128-1
- Laura F. Corns, Lucy Atkinson, Jill Daniel, Ian J. Edwards, Lauryn New, Jim Deuchars and Susan A. Deuchars. (2015). Cholinergic Enhancement of Cell Proliferation in the Postnatal Neurogenic Niche of the Mammalian Spinal Cord. Stem Cells, doi: 10.1002/stem.2077
- Nuno Jorge Lamas, Bethany Johnson-Kerner, Laurent Roybon, Yoon A. Kim, Alejandro Garcia-Diaz, Hynek Wichterle, Christopher E. Henderson. (2014). Neurotrophic Requirements of Human Motor Neurons Defined Using Amplified and Purified Stem Cell-Derived Cultures. PLOS ONE, doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0110324
- Shintaro Takahashi, Hironori Yamazoe, Fumihiro Sassa, Hiroaki Suzuki and Junji Fukuda. (2009). Preparation of coculture system with three extracellular matrices using capillary force lithography and layer-by-layer deposition. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, doi: 10.1016/j.jbiosc.2009.06.013
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products