This product is no longer available - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Human TH (EC 184.108.40.206) is a 58,523 dalton protein (528 amino acids) responsible for the enzymatic conversion of l-tyrosine to l-DOPA (dihydroxyphenylalanine). This enzyme is expressed in all catecholaminergic neurons of the CNS and PNS. In the CNS, TH-positive neurons can be found within the substantia nigra, ventral tegmental area, locus ceruleus, and hypothalamus. In the PNS, TH-positive neurons can be found within the sympathetic chain, pre-vertebral ganglia and the adrenal medulla.
- Product ReviewsI recommend this product Product Name: Tyrosine Hydroxylase – (Cat# CH23006) Organization: Karolinska InstitutetLaura Pozzi - Sep 29, 2013 - Rating: 5.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Manuel J. Ferreira-Pinto, Harsh Kanodia, Antonio Falasconi, Markus Sigrist, Maria S. Esposito, and Silvia Arber. (2021). Functional Diversity for Body Actions in the Mesencephalic Locomotor Region. Cell. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2021.07.002
- Yu-Wei Chen, Manasmita Das, Esteban A. Oyarzabal, Qing Cheng, Nicholas W. Plummer, Kathleen G. Smith, Grace K. Jones, Daniel Malawsky, Jerrel L. Yakel, Yen-Yu Ian Shih & Patricia Jensen (2018). Genetic identification of a population of noradrenergic neurons implicated in attenuation of stress-related responses. Molecular Psychiatry. DOI https://doi.org/10.1038/s41380-018-0245-8
- Hans-Ulrich Fried, U. Benjamin Kaupp and Frank Müller. (2010). Hyperpolarization-activated and cyclic nucleotide-gated channels are differentially expressed in juxtaglomerular cells in the olfactory bulb of mice. Cell Tissue Res., 339(3): 463–479. doi: 10.1007/s00441-009-0904-9
- Sujoy K. Dhara, Brian A. Gerwe, Anirban Majumder, Mahesh C. Dodla, Nolan L. Boyd, David W. Machacek, Kowser Hasneen, Steven L. Stice. (2009). Genetic Manipulation of Neural Progenitors Derived from Human Embryonic Stem Cells. Tissue Engineering Part A. doi: 10.1089/ten.tea.2009.0155
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products
Name Catalog # Size DOPA decarboxylase RA25065 100 ul Dopamine beta-Hydroxylase RA24600 100 ul phospho-Tyrosine Hydroxylase (Ser40) RA18026 100 ul Tyrosine Hydroxylase CH22122 100 ul Tyrosine Hydroxylase MO20001 100 ul Tyrosine Hydroxylase MO22186 100 ul Tyrosine Hydroxylase MO22941 100 ul Tyrosine Hydroxylase RA21030 50 ug Tyrosine Hydroxylase RA22135 100 ul Tyrosine Hydroxylase SO25000 100 ul