FBS - PREMIUM USA ORIGIN FETAL BOVINE SERUM
Our FBS is manufactured in a fully integrated environment from raw material collection to finished product. It is produced to the highest standards in order to reduce risk and product variability, and to ensure product safety and performance.
Our Premium USA Origin FBS features:
Our Premium US Origin FBS is ideal for the most sensitive cell lines and can be used to culture all cell types including macrophages, cancer and cancer related cells, Hybridomas and more. It works great for all our human primary cells and stem cells.
- Product ReviewsI looked around for a good price on FBS and Neuromics has the best price and great selection.Tracy Doebler - Aug 08, 2019 - Rating: 5.0I ordered FBS and it performed as expected.Neil Detweiler - Jul 26, 2019 - Rating: 5.0We bought a large order of FBS from Neuromics. Our experience with their customer service was great. They offered us the best price and worked with us on any issue issues that came up on our side.Olesya Plazyo - Mar 12, 2019 - Rating: 5.0We had a positive experience with Neuromics. We ordered FBS. When our order was lost, customer service was responsive and got our shipment to us (in Alabama) the very next day.John Schoelz - Jan 10, 2019 - Rating: 5.0My experience with Neuromics was very positive. I asked for a sample of FBS and after to use the FBS I received.Linda Sequeira - Dec 07, 2018 - Rating: 5.0I purchased FBS from Neuromics. It was shipped to Canada without any problems. It arrived safely and still frozen. Cells grow well in the product. Customer service was great and I will definitely shop here again.Peter Truesdell - Nov 05, 2018 - Rating: 5.0Peter.D Oceanside, CA; After referral from an ex-colleague, we tested a sample from a single batch and found that the product is great for cell cloning & hybridoma work, and generally for all other cell culture. We subsequently ordered several bottle of FBS. The sales person was very friendly and worked with me to make the purchase possible. The order arrived promptly.Peter Dias - Sep 19, 2018 - Rating: 5.0The products ordered have been of good quality so far.R Sindhu - Sep 17, 2018 - Rating: 5.0KDP We ordered several bottles of Fetal Bovine Serum on 2 occasions and are pleased with its performance in our cultures. The FBS arrived frozen in enough dry ice and was neatly and carefully packed. The FBS was very reasonably priced. Thank you.Ken Patrene - Jul 31, 2018 - Rating: 5.0Ordered Fetal bovine serum. Best price and qualityJ DuBois - Jun 27, 2018 - Rating: 5.0Outstanding service. Fetal bovine serum was of highest quality, easy to order and packaging and shipping were best possible.Rosemary Dziak - May 07, 2018 - Rating: 5.0this tis first time to buy FBS from them. Rose is very nice person. they make you easy and comfortable to purchase.jie wei - Feb 16, 2018 - Rating: 5.0Prompt and reliable service.Alvy - Feb 15, 2018 - Rating: 4.0This company is very reliable. Products came quickly, and I was very satisfiedDee - Feb 14, 2018 - Rating: 5.0They have a very quick turnaround and provides best customer service.Carmen - Dec 01, 2017 - Rating: 5.0I enjoyed working with the people at Neuromics. The sale person was very friend and willing to take extra time to solve our problems. Product Name: FBS - (Cat#FBS001) https://www.neuromics.com/FBS001 Organization: MayoWenqian Hu - Oct 15, 2017 - Rating: 5.0Great Service. Got the products in a very prompt manner! Product Name: Fetal Bovine Serum, 500ml – (Cat# FBS001) http://bit.ly/2sp4GX6 Organization: Kemin AgriFoods North AmericaVM - Jul 27, 2017 - Rating: 4.0Fast and easy supplier to work with! Product Name: Fetal Bovine Serum, 500ml – (Cat# FBS001) http://bit.ly/2sp4GX6 Organization: Fresenius KabiChris - Jun 29, 2017 - Rating: 4.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Feng Liu, De-Ye Song, Jun Huang, Hong-Qi Yang, Di You, and Jiang-Dong Ni. (2021). Long Non-Coding RNA CIR Inhibits Chondrogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells by Epigenetically Suppressing ATOH8 via Methyltransferase EZH2. Molecular Medicine, 27, 12. doi: 10.1186/s10020-021-00272-9
- Jens O. Watzlawik, Xu Hou, Dominika Truban, Chloe Ramnarine, Sandeep K. Barodia, Tania F. Gendron, Michael G. Heckman, Michael DeTure, Joanna Siuda, Zbigniew K. Wszolek, Clemens R. Scherzer, Owen A. Ross, Guojun Bu, Dennis W. Dickson, Matthew S. Goldberg, Fabienne C. Fiesel, and Wolfdieter Springer. (2020). Sensitive ELISA-Based Detection Method for the Mitophagy Marker p-S65-Ub in Human Cells, Autopsy Brain, and Blood Samples. Autophagy. doi: 10.1080/15548627.2020.1834712
- Meng-Wen Zhao, Wen-Jie Qiu, and Pu Yang. (2020). SP1 Activated-lncRNA SNHG1 Mediates the Development of Epilepsy via miR-154-5p/TLR5 Axis. Epilepsy Research. doi: 10.1016/j.eplepsyres.2020.106476
- S. Lee, N. Kwok, J. Holsapple, T. Heldt, and L. Bourouiba. (2020). Enhanced Wall Shear Stress Prevents Obstruction by Astrocytes in Ventricular Catheters. Journal of the Royal Society Interface, 17(168). doi: 10.1098/rsif.2019.0884
- Michael Model. (2020). Comparison of Cell Volume Measurements by Fluorescence and Absorption Exclusion Microscopy. Journal of Microscopy. doi: 10.1111/jmi.12929
- Hung Nguyen, Jea Young Lee, Paul R. Sanberg, Eleonora Napoli, Cesar V. Borlongan (2020). Eye Opener in Stroke: Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Stem Cell Repair in Retinal Ischemia. Stroke. 2019;50:2197–2206. https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.119.025249
- Rui Tian, Qiao Zeng, Shoujun Zhu, Joseph Lau , Swati Chandra , Robert Ertsey, Kenneth S. Hettie, Tarn Teraphongphom, Zhubin Hu, Gang Niu, Dale O. Kiesewetter, Haitao Sun, Xiaodong Zhang, Alexander L. Antaris, Bernard R. Brooks, Xiaoyuan Chen. (2019). Albumin-chaperoned cyanine dye yields superbright NIR-II fluorophore with enhanced pharmacokinetics. Science Advances. Vol. 5, no. 9, eaaw0672 DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.aaw0672
- Douglas Dickinson, Shannon Xayaraj, Sarah Dickinson, Xueling Shao, and Stephen Hsu. Effect of Novel Formulations using Lipophilic Epigallocatechin3-Gallate against Influenza Virus Infection. Microbiol Infect Dis. 2018; 2(3): 1-8
- Fei Cao, Li-Xue Yin. (2018). miR-122 enhances sensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma to oxaliplatin via inhibiting MDR1 by targeting Wnt/β-catenin pathway. Experimental and Molecular Pathology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.yexmp.2018.10.009
- Amélie Robert, Peirun Tian, Stephen A. Adam, Mark Kittisopikul, Khuloud Jaqaman, Robert D. Goldman, and Vladimir I. Gelfand. Kinesin-dependent transport of keratin filaments: a unified mechanism for intermediate filament transport. 26 Jun 2018 https://doi.org/10.1096/fj.201800604R
- Mayuri Manoj Vaidya (2018). Verification of Apoptosis in MDA-MB-231 Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells Post NBA Photodynamic Therapy Using DNA Fragmentation Assay and Cell Death Dyes. (Doctoral Dissertation). University of Texas San Antonio
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products