FBS – PREMIUM IMPORTED FETAL BOVINE SERUM (USDA APPROVED)
Our FBS is manufactured in a fully integrated environment from raw material collection to finished product. It is produced to the highest standards in order to reduce risk and product variability, and to ensure product safety and performance.
Our Premium Imported (USDA Approved) FBS features:
Our Premium Imported (USDA Approved) FBS is ideal for the most sensitive cell lines and can be used to culture all cell types including macrophages, cancer and cancer related cells, Hybridomas and more. It works great for all our human primary cells and stem cells.
Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 374-6161 with any questions.
- Product ReviewsWe have been using Neuromics FBS for years and have been very satisfied with the quality and price. Their communication and customer service are top notch! That is a big part of the reason we keep going back to Neuromics. Last time I requested a quote, I was expecting to not hear from them until the next day like most companies I deal with right now. I received a quote that same day!Ann Liebl - Jun 24, 2021 - Rating: 5.0I have used FBS002 and they are really good in quality and price. At the beginning, I compared it with Gibco FBS made in USA, which was stored in a couple of months at -20C. The FBS002 was better to support growth of several different cell lines. In addition, the company is reliable and communicates very well.Yukio Saijoh - Jun 18, 2021 - Rating: 5.0We ordered the FBS and it works well for our cells. The price is great. The communication and shipping are good. Have ordered multiple times. Keep it up.Daozhan Yu - Nov 11, 2020 - Rating: 4.0I recommend this product: FBS002, FBS - PREMIUM IMPORTED FETAL BOVINE SERUM (USDA APPROVED). It supports the growth of Cos-7 cells in a way undistinguishable from other fetal bovine sera. Also, customer service, shipping, and handling is fast, reliable, helpful.Andres Caro - Oct 27, 2020 - Rating: 5.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Andres A. Caro, Daniel Barrett, Cristobal Garcia, Weston Northington, Jamya Pinkney, Rayan Shuja, Hannah Stovall. (2023). CYP2E1 Overexpression Protects COS-7 Cancer Cells Against Ferroptosis. Research Square. doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-2702878/v1
- Mohamed Alalem, Mrinalini Bhosale, Atul Ranjan, Satomi Yamamoto, Atsushi Kaida, Shigeto Nishikawa, Alejandro Parrales, Sana Farooki, Shrikant Anant, Subhash Padhye, and Tomoo Iwakuma. (2022). Mutant p53 Depletion by Novel Inhibitors for HSP40/J-Domain Proteins Derived from the Natural Compound Plumbagin. Cancers, 14, 4187. doi: 10.3390/cancers14174187
- Cole Cochran, Katelyn Martin, Daniel Rafferty, Jennifer Choi, Angela Leontyev, Akanksh Shetty, Sonali Kurup, and Prasanth Puthanveetil. (2022). Untargeted Metabolomics Based Prediction of Therapeutic Potential for Apigenin 2 and Chrysin.
- Maria Teresa Cacciapuoti, Luca Vincenzo Cappelli, Danilo Fiore, Pedro Toruno, Clarisse Kayembe, Wayne Tam, and Giorgio Inghirami. (2021). In Vivo and Ex Vivo Patient‐Derived Tumor Xenograft Models of Lymphoma for Drug Discovery. Current Protocols, 1(4). doi: 10.1002/cpz1.96
- Spas Dimitrov Markov, Daisy Gonzalez, and Kamiya Mehla. (2020). Preclinical Models for Studying the Impact of Macrophages on Cancer Cachexia. Current Protocols in Pharmacology, 91(1). doi: 10.1002/cpph.80
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products