Growth media for Human Endothelial Cells
ENDO-Growth Media contains two components freshly mixed for your convenience: 475 ml of ENDO-Basal media and 25 ml of ENDO-Growth supplement.
ENDO-Basal Media: Media containing central vitamins and amino acids, and 0.5% FBS.
ENDO-Growth Supplement: Contains the essential nutrients for endothelial cell proliferation; including 5% fetal bovine serum, recombinant growth factors and 1x penicillin and streptomycin
- Product Reviews
- Product Publications
- A. Gericke, K. Suminska-Jasinska, and A. Breborowicz. (2021). Sulodexide Reduces Glucose Induced Senescence in Human Retinal Endothelial Cells. Scientific Reports, 11:11532. doi: 10.1038/s41598-021-90987-w
- Pam Tsuruda, Jill Hopkins, Harry Sweigard, Yan Poon, Jamie Dananberg, Daniel Marquess, and Nathaniel David. (2020). Methods of Inhibiting Pathological Angiogenesis. United States Patent Application 20200253991
- Hyun-Jung Choi, Na-Eun Kim, Il Kwon, Dukhwan Choi, Jayoung Kim, Ji Hoe Heo. (2019). Fc-saxatilin inhibits VEGF-induced permeability by regulating claudin-5 expression in human brain microvascular endothelial cells. Microvascular Research. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mvr.2019.103953
- Ece Bayir, M. Mert Celtikoglu, Aylin Sendemir. (2018). The use of bacterial cellulose as a basement membrane improves the plausibility of the static in vitro blood-brain barrier model. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.12.257
Product Patent Application
Pam Tsuruda, Jill Hopkins, Harry Sweigard, Yan Poon, Jamie Dananberg, Daniel Marquess, and Nathaniel David. (2020). Methods of Inhibiting Pathological Angiogenesis. United States Patent Application 20200253991
- Kenneth M. Rosen, Matthew D. Abbinanti, Joerg Ruschel, Lisa Mckerracher, and Lisa Bond Moritz. (2020). Rho Kinase Inhibitor BA-1049 (R) and Active Metabolites Thereof. United States Patent Application 20200199105
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products