Astrocyte-Growth Media is formulated from the growth of primary human astrocytes and contains essential and non-essential amino acids, vitamins, organics and inorganic compounds, trace minerals, and the essential nutrients for astrocyte cell proliferation; including fetal bovine serum, recombinant growth factors and 1x penicillin and streptomycin.
- Product ReviewsWe've purchased cells and media from Neuromics for our work. We had a couple of issues with shipping and packaging and it was handled directly by their customer service and support which was excellent. Their products are doing well for us so far.alia mal - Aug 05, 2019 - Rating: 4.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Arpan Acharya, Anoop Ambikan, Michellie Thurman, Mohid Reza Malik, Shetty Ravi Dyavar, Akos Vegvari, Ujjwal Neogi, and Siddappa Byrareddy. (2023). Proteomic Landscape of Astrocytes and Pericytes Infected with HIV/SARS-CoV-2 Mono/Co-Infection, Impacting on Neurological Complications. Research Square. doi: 10.21203/rs.3.rs-3031591/v1
- Yvonne Adams, Anne Skovsbo Clausen, Peter Østrup Jensen, Malin Lager, Peter Wilhelmsson, Anna J. Henningson, Per-Eric Lindgren, Daniel Faurholt-Jepsen, Helene Mens, Peter Kraiczy, Kasper Nørskov Kragh, Thomas Bjarnsholt, Andreas Kjaer, Anne-Mette Lebech, and Anja R. Jensen. (2022). 3D Blood-Brain Barrier-Organoids as a Model for Lyme Neuroborreliosis Highlighting Genospecies Dependent Organotropism. iScience. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2022.105838
- Sabine Heitzeneder, Kristopher R. Bosse, Zhongyu Zhu, Doncho Zhelev, Robbie G. Majzner, Molly T. Radosevich, Shaurya Dhingra, Elena Sotillo, Samantha Buongervino, Guillem Pascual-Pasto, Emily Garrigan, Peng Xu, Jing Huang, Benjamin Salzer, Alberto Delaidelli, Swetha Raman, Hong Cui, Benjamin Martinez, and Crystal L. Mackall. (2021). GPC2-CAR T Cells Tuned for Low Antigen Density Mediate Potent Activity Against Neuroblastoma Without Toxicity. Cancer Cell, 40, 1–17. doi: 10.1016/j.ccell.2021.12.005
- Sorel Kurbegovic, Karina Juhl, Kasper Kildegaard Sorensen, Julie Leth, Gro Linno Willemoe, Anders Christensen, Yvonne Adams, Anja Ramstedt Jensen, Christian Von Buchwald, Jane Skjoth-Rasmussen, Michael Ploug, Knud J. Jensen, Andreas Kjaer. (2021). IRDye800CW Labeled uPAR-Targeting Peptide for Fluorescence-Guided Glioblastoma Surgery: Preclinical Studies in Orthotopic Xenografts. Theranostics, 11(15): 7159-7174. doi: 10.7150/thno.49787
- Yvonne Adams, Rebecca W. Olsen, Anja Bengtsson, Nanna Dalgaard, Mykola Zdioruk, Sanghamitra Satpathi, Prativa K. Behera, Praveen K. Sahu, Sean E. Lawler, Klaus Qvortrup, Samuel C. Wassmer, and Anja T.R. Jensen. (2021). Plasmodium Falciparum Erythrocyte Membrane Protein 1 Variants Induce Cell Swelling and Disrupt the Blood–Brain Barrier in Cerebral Malaria. Journal of Experimental Medicine, 218 (3). doi: 10.1084/jem.20201266
- Ece Bayir, M. Mert Celtikoglu, Aylin Sendemir. (2018). The use of bacterial cellulose as a basement membrane improves the plausibility of the static in vitro blood-brain barrier model. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.12.257
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products