Catalog Number: PR27003
Storage: Store at room temperature for up to 3 weeks. Store desiccated at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Format B: liquid
Species Reactivity: Mouse
NGF-beta has nerve growth stimulating activity and the complex is involved in the regulation of growth and the differentiation of sympathetic and certain sensory neurons. Mutations in this gene have been associated with hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy, type 5 (HSAN5), and dysregulation of this gene's expression is associated with allergic rhinitis.
1. Forever young?: nerve growth factor, sympathetic fibers, and right ventricle pressure overload. Circ Res 2007 Jun 22;100(12):1670-2
2. Tumor suppressor proteins are differentially affected in human ependymoblastoma and medulloblastoma cells exposed to nerve growth factor. Cancer Invest 2007 Mar;25(2):94-101
3. Axonal growth potential of lumbar dorsal root ganglion neurons in an organ culture system: response of nerve growth factor-sensitive neurons to neuronal injury and an inflammatory cytokine. Spine 2007 Apr 15;32(8):857-63
4. Proinflammatory cytokines stimulate the expression of nerve growth factor by human intervertebral disc cells. Spine 2007 Mar 15;32(6):635-42
5. Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors modulate nerve growth factor-mediated regulation of amyloid precursor protein expression in PC12 cells. J Neurochem 2007 Apr;101(2):422-33
6. Biological roles of anti-GM1 antibodies in patients with Guillain-Barre syndrome for nerve growth factor signaling. Biochim Biophys Acta 2007 May;1772(5):543-8
- Product Reviews
- Product Publications
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products
Name Catalog # Size BDNF PR15020 25 ug BDNF PR15020 5 ug BDNF PR27080 10 ug BDNF PR27080 2 ug BDNF PR29001 1 mg BDNF PR29001 10 ug BDNF PR29001 100 ug BDNF PR29001 2 ug BDNF GMP, CF PR15134CF 25 ug BDNF GMP, CF PR15134CF 5 ug BDNF, CF PR15020CF 25 ug BDNF, CF PR15020CF 5 ug NGF-b, Human, CHO PR27002 20 ug NGF-b, Human, CHO PR27002 5 ug NGF-b, NSO Derived PR15083 100 ug NGF-b, NSO Derived, CF PR15084CF 100 ug NT-3 GMP, CF PR15120CF 25 ug NT-3 GMP, CF PR15120CF 5 ug NT-4 (Neurotrophin-4) GMP, CF PR15132CF 25 ug NT-4 (Neurotrophin-4) GMP, CF PR15132CF 5 ug ProNGF PR27004 10 ug ProNGF PR27004 2 ug