ELISA Buffers, ELISA Conjugate Diluents, ELISA Assay Diluents, ELISA Sample Diluents, and more
- ELISA Buffers
All blocking buffers contain proprietary additives that stabilize the antigenic and functional regions of the coated protein by maintaining the water of hydration during the drying and storage process. These buffers also contain inert additives that block any "sticky" nonspecific binding regions of the adsorbed protein, and any uncoated regions of the polystyrene plate surface. This reduces nonspecific binding of the conjugate and random deposits of sample proteins, thus reducing background noise and increasing the specific signal.
Buffers also include an antimicrobial agent to prevent bacterial growth during the blocking process (which allows blocking to be done at room temperature) and to extend the useful shelf-life of the plates.
Energize your ELISA Assays with our Buffers:
- By saving valuable reagents.
- By promoting a higher specific signal, less protein may be needed to coat the plate and less of the detection molecules may be needed to generate a signal when this buffer is used.
- By increasing the shelf-life of your plates. Depending on the activity of the coated protein, plates may be stored at RT or 2°-8°C for several months, or even years under proper conditions.
- By increasing reproducibility.
- By using consistent reagents from a reliable source, your ELISAs may become more reproducible.
- By increasing the signal of the ELISA. If the antibody or antigen is not sticking to the plate, or unwanted proteins are interfering with binding, the plate will have an overall low specific signal. CB1 may foster adsorption and reduce interference.
- By decreasing background noise. If excess proteins are sticking to the plate, plate will have overall high backgrounds (a high signal overall, but a low specific signal). CB1 may reduce interference.
- ELISA Conjugate Diluents
We offer a group of 6 unique stabilizing diluents designed to prolong the shelf-life of HRP-conjugated proteins and enhance their utility in ELISA applications.
These unique stabilizing buffers designed to prolong the shelf-life of HRP-conjugated proteins and enhance their utility in ELISA applications. These conjugate stabilizer diluents can be used to reconstitute lyophilized conjugates, and to dilute concentrated conjugates into the useful range of the assay.
The proprietary formulations preserve the integrity of the protein conjugate component (for example, the IgG-HRP complex) while also maintaining the enzymatic functionality of the HRP enzyme.
- ELISA Assay DiluentsThese assay diluents are proprietary buffer formulations designed to equalize any differences between the sample matrix (serum, plasma, urine, cell culture fluid) and the diluent used to generate the standard curve. These diluents also reduce nonspecific interactions between the sample matrix proteins and the plate surface which translates into lower background noise.Assay diluents are pipetted directly onto the plate just prior to adding the samples, and may be used with neat or diluted samples, depending on the characteristics of the sample matrix and the target range of the assay. Since different sample matrices have unique characteristics when run in an ELISA, they must be matched with specific assay diluents. Use of an assay diluent reduces the effects of the sample matrix and variation among samples, without pre-dilution of the samples.We have 4 proprietary assay diluent formulations for use with sandwich and antigen-down ELISAs:
Name Catalog # Type Species Applications Size Price All Assay Diluents Sample Pack KF17351-1 Assay Diluent E 4X100 ml $170.00 Antigen-Down Assay Diluent-AD4 KF17350-1 100 ml $58.00 Antigen-Down Assay Diluent-AD4 KF17350-10 1 L $324.00 Antigen-Down Assay Diluent-AD4 KF17350-100 10 L $2,916.00 Antigen-Down Assay Diluent-AD4 KF17350-5 500 ml $178.00 General Assay Diluent-AD1 KF17347-1 100 ml $45.00 General Assay Diluent-AD1 KF17347-10 1 L $240.00 General Assay Diluent-AD1 KF17347-100 10 L $2,160.00 General Assay Diluent-AD1 KF17347-5 500 ml $139.00 IgM Reducing Assay Diluent-AD2 KF17348-1 100 ml $49.00 IgM Reducing Assay Diluent-AD2 KF17348-10 1 L $261.00 IgM Reducing Assay Diluent-AD2 KF17348-100 10 L $2,349.00 IgM Reducing Assay Diluent-AD2 KF17348-5 500 ml $149.00 Neptune Assay Diluent-AD3 KF17349-1 100 ml $49.00 Neptune Assay Diluent-AD3 KF17349-10 1 L $261.00 Neptune Assay Diluent-AD3 KF17349-100 10 L $2,349.00 Neptune Assay Diluent-AD3 KF17349-5 500 ml $149.00
- ELISA Sample DiluentsThese unique serum sample diluents are specifically formulated for dilution of animal and bird serum samples in antigen-down ELISA formats. Sample diluents are utilized to dilute serum or antigen samples into the functional range of the assay.
Due to the finite binding capacity of the coated ELISA plate surface, certain high samples may overload this capacity, thus requiring dilution prior to testing in the assay. Sample diluents can also reduce background noise associated with nonspecific bridging of signal-generating conjugates to the plate surface.Hyperimmunized serum samples contain nonspecific IgG antibody that may interfere with the titration signal. Proprietary additives have been incorporated into these diluents that minimize nonspecific binding interactions of the nonspecific IgG in the samples, thus decreasing background noise.
These sample diluents can be used to titrate rabbit, mouse, goat, and chicken serum samples, along with monoclonal cell culture supernatants. Antigen samples may also be diluted with sample diluents for evaluation in sandwich ELISA formats.
Name Catalog # Type Species Applications Size Price All Sample Diluents Sample Pack KF17355-300 Sample Diluent E 3X100 ml $170.00 All Sample Diluents Sample Pack KF1755-1 Sample Diluent E 3X100 ml $170.00 General Purpose Sample Diluent-SD1 KF17352-1 Sample Diluent E 100 ml $65.00 Neptune Sample Diluent-SD3 KF17354-1 Sample Diluent 100 ml $49.00 Plasma Sample Diluent (Antigen-Down)-SD2 KF17353-1 Sample Diluent 100 ml $58.00
- More ELISA Supporting Products
Name Catalog # Type Species Applications Size Price BCIP/NBT Chromogen EP10005 Chromogen for ELISpot Not Applicable E 10 ml. $29.00 BCIP/NBT Chromogen EP10006 Not Applicable 40 ml $79.00 Blocking Buffer EP10003 Blocking Buffer Not Applicable E 10 ml $19.00 Blocking Buffer EP10004 Not Applicable 40 ml. $49.00 Membrane Remover MVSMR100 Complete $1,995.00 Nylon Array MVSNGA110 10 Slides $135.00 Nylon Array MVSNGA120 20 Slides $240.00 QHub ELISpot Reader MVSCES100 Complete $24,995.00 QHub Software MVSQHS100 CD Disk $7,995.00 Reagent Diluent EP10001 Conjugate Diluent Not Applicable E 10 ml $19.00 Reagent Diluent EP10002 Not Applicable 40 ml. $49.00 Streptavidin-AP Conjugate Concentrate EP10007 AP Conjugate Not Applicable E 1 Plate $19.00 Streptavidin-AP Conjugate Concentrate EP10008 Not Applicable 4 Plates $49.00 Wash Buffer EP10000 Wash Buffer Not Applicable E 10X100 ml $49.00