Islet-1 is a member of a family of homeodomain containing transcription factors. It is expressed in all islet cells in the pancreas and is an early marker for motor neuron differentiation.
Islet-1: Customer Publications
- Product ReviewsThe site was easy to navigate, and the antibody arrived without any delay. Product Name: Islet-1 – (Cat# GT15051) http://bit.ly/1vGjdJy Organization: Columbia UniversityElena - Nov 21, 2014 - Rating: 5.0
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Jing‐Jing Wang, Hui‐Xia Liu, Li Song, Hai‐Rong Li, Yan‐Ping Yang, Tao Zhang, Ya Jing (2019). Isl‐1 positive pharyngeal mesenchyme sub‐population and its role in the separation and remodeling of the aortic sac in embryonic mouse heart. Developmental Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.1002/dvdy.68
- Jelle G. H. Kroneman, Jaeike W. Faber, Jacobine C.M. Schouten, Claudia F. Wolschrijn, Vincent M. Christoffels, Bjarke Jensen (2019). Comparative analysis of avian hearts provides little evidence for variation among species with acquired endothermy. Journal of Morphology. DOI: 10.1002/jmor.20952
- Nadia Parmhans, Szilard Sajgo, Jingwen Niu, Wenqin Luo, Tudor Constantin Badea (2017). Characterization of Retinal Ganglion Cell, Horizontal Cell, and Amacrine Cell Types Expressing the Neurotrophic Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Ret. Journal of Comparative Neurology. DOI: 10.1002/cne.24367
- A. Espana , F. Clotman. (2012). Onecut factors control development of the Locus Coeruleus and of the mesencephalic trigeminal nucleus. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience. Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, doi: 10.1016/j.mcn.2012.04.002
- Sizarov, A., Lamers, W. H., Mohun, T. J., Brown, N. A., Anderson, R. H. and Moorman, A. F. M. (2012). Three-dimensional and molecular analysis of the arterial pole of the developing human heart. Journal of Anatomy, doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7580.2012.01474.x
- Christopher S. Ward, E. Melissa Arvide, Teng-Wei Huang, Jong Yoo, Jeffrey L. Noebels, and Jeffrey L. Neul. (2011). MeCP2 Is Critical within HoxB1-Derived Tissues of Mice for Normal Lifespan. The Journal of Neuroscience, 31(28):10359-10370. doi: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.0057-11.2011
- Owen WJ Prall, Mary K Menon, Mark J Solloway, Yusuke Watanabe, Stéphane Zaffran, Fanny Bajolle, Christine Biben, Jim J McBride, Bronwyn R Robertson, Hervé Chaulet, Fiona A Stennard, Natalie Wise, Daniel Schaft, Orit Wolstein, Milena B Furtado, Hidetaka Shiratori,6 Kenneth R Chien, Hiroshi Hamada, Brian L Black, Yumiko Saga, Elizabeth J Robertson, Margaret E Buckingham, and Richard P Harvey. (2007). An Nkx2-5/Bmp2/Smad1 negative feedback loop controls second heart field progenitor specification and proliferation. Cell, 128(5): 947-959. doi: 10.101.6/j.cell.2007.01.042
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email email@example.com, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products