Catalog Number: HNC001
Applications: Cell Assays
Type: Primary Neurons
Storage: Keep frozen in liquid nitrogen until plating
Shipping: Frozen (Dry Ice/Liquid Nitrogen)
Species Reactivity: Human
Human Primary Neurons are initiated by digestion of minced brain cortical tissue with collagenase. Human neurons are separated from the mixture of cell populations and offered at passage 1 in a frozen vial. HNCs Growth Medium (containing 10% serum) and growth supplements, cat# HNM001 is recommended for cell culture.
Product lead time 1-5 days.
Cells are prepared and manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 certified environment and ISO 5 cleanroom.
|AlphaBioCoat Solution||AC001||20 ml|
|Neuron Basal Medium||HNM002||500 ml|
|Neuron Growth Medium||HNM001||500 ml|
- Product Reviews
Leave a review for this product and you could be eligible for a $10 Starbucks gift card.
- Product Publications
- Fumiaki Shima and Tomomi Makino. (2022). Construction of Brain-Like Spheroids Containing Endothelial Tubular Networks by an Adhesive Culture System. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2022.07.063
- Wei-Bin Shen, James Logue, Penghua Yang, Lauren Baracco, Montasir Elahi, E. Albert Reece, Bingbing Wang, Ling Li, Thomas G. Blanchard, Zhe Han, Matthew B Frieman, Robert A. Rissman, and Peixin Yang. (2022). SARS-CoV-2 Invades Cognitive Centers of the Brain and Induces Alzheimer’s-Like Neuropathology. bioRxiv. doi: 10.1101/2022.01.31.478476
- Sabine Heitzeneder, Kristopher R. Bosse, Zhongyu Zhu, Doncho Zhelev, Robbie G. Majzner, Molly T. Radosevich, Shaurya Dhingra, Elena Sotillo, Samantha Buongervino, Guillem Pascual-Pasto, Emily Garrigan, Peng Xu, Jing Huang, Benjamin Salzer, Alberto Delaidelli, Swetha Raman, Hong Cui, Benjamin Martinez, and Crystal L. Mackall. (2021). GPC2-CAR T Cells Tuned for Low Antigen Density Mediate Potent Activity Against Neuroblastoma Without Toxicity. Cancer Cell, 40, 1–17. doi: 10.1016/j.ccell.2021.12.005
- Alexzander Asea, Punit Kaur, Alexander Panossian, Karl Georg Wikman. (2013). Evaluation of molecular chaperons Hsp72 and neuropeptide Y as characteristic markers of adaptogenic activity of plant extracts. Phytomedicine, doi: 10.1016/j.phymed.2013.07.001
Product Patent Application
- Imadul Islam, Rabih O. Al-Kaysi, Mohamed Boudjelal, Rizwan Ali, Atef Nehdi, and Bandar Alghanem. (2020). Anticancer 1,3-Dioxane-4,6-Dione Derivatives and Method of Combinatorial Synthesis Thereof. United States Patent Application 20200290975
If you've used this product in a publication, let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the publication details and you could be eligible for an Amazon gift card.
- Related Products