Share Data for an Amazon Gift Card
Provide Neuromics with data generated using Neuromics solutions to receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Simply send the data, along with a description of the data including the product, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave Us a Review
Provide Neuromics with a review, and receive a $10 Starbucks gift card. Leave a review with our third party reviewer Birdeye here.
Now Thru February 2018 - Need Cells? Contest
Creatively insert your favorite human cell culture(s) anywhere into a picture of your lab for $25 Amazon Gift Card. To enter, email the picture to email@example.com with a description of the image that includes your name, the lab name and the type of cells being cultured. First 100 entries are eligible for the gift card. Grand prize is $500 Visa Gift Card. Only entries that include the culture of Neuromics cells will be eligible for the grand prize.
Official Contest Rules:
- Only one entry per lab.
- The first 100 entries are eligible.
- Only entries including the culture of Neuromics cells are eligible for grand price. Cells cultured do not have to be Neuromics cells to be eligible for Amazon gift card.
- All images should be original work – you should not distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such rights.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree that Neuromics can publicize their name, their lab and their entry. Entries will be posted on Neuromics’ web page, social media channels and other promotional communications.
- All submissions become the sole property of Neuromics and will not be returned to the applicant.
- Prize restrictions may apply to certain individuals based on their institution’s respective policies; based on this, Neuromics reserves the right to decline a prize to ineligible individuals.
- Neuromics reserves the right to make any determinations about prizes, disqualifications, and other concerns as issues arise. Neuromics reserves the right to amend or withdraw the contest at any time.