- Streptamer® T-Cell ExpansionThe Streptamers® for T cell expansion are novel reagents for polyclonal expansion of T cells:
- They are non-magnetic soluble protein complexes generated by multimerization of αCD3- and αCD28 Fab-Streps with a Strep-Tactin® multimer.
- They are completely reversible reagents, i.e. they can be removed from the cells by the addition of biotin.
- The Streptamer® CD3/CD28 premix for T cell expansion is easy and fast with ready-to-use reagents.
- FACS Data available for the expansion of T-Cells using CD4+, CD8+, CD25 and CD 65 markers.
- Streptamer® T-Cell Isolation/Selection
Streptamers are used for efficient isolation of cells. T-Cells are separated from other cells by positive selection in a strong permanent magnetic field.
In a second step, the isolated cells are liberated from all labeling reagents by the addition of D-biotin (vitamin H) and washing in order to obtain a functional, completely label-free target cell preparation. The Fab-Strep ligands are engineered to have week affinity to the cognate cell surface receptor and the monomeric ligand therefore can be rapidly removed from its receptor by simple washing steps.
Name Catalog # Type Species Applications Size Price CD25 Fab Streptamer Isolation Kit MB 6-8000-207 Cell Isolation-Separation Human Cell Assays 1 Kit $699.00 CD3 Fab Streptamer Isolation Kit MB 6-8000-201 Cell Isolation-Separation Human Cell Assays 1 Kit $699.00 CD4 Fab Streptamer Isolation Kit MB 6-8000-206 Cell Isolation-Separation Human Cell Assays 1 Kit $699.00 CD8 Fab Streptamer Isolation Kit MB 6-8000-203 Cell Isolation-Separation Human Cell Assays 1 Kit $699.00 Strep-Tactin® APC for Fab Streptamers 6-5011-010 Fluoro-Stain Human FACS For 1 x 10^8 cells $370.00 Strep-Tactin® PE for Fab Streptamers 6-5001-010 Fluoro-Stain Human FACS For 1 x 10^8 cells $295.00 StrepMan Magnet for 15ml and 50ml Tubes 6-5650-065 Cell Isolation-Separation Human Cell Assays 1 Magnet $400.00
- MHC I Streptamer® Magnetic Nanobeads
The MHC I Streptamers, adducts of Strep-tagged MHC I molecules (MHC I-Streps) and Strep-Tactin®, are directed to antigen-specific CD8 T-cell receptors.